I bought her a picture book today, she immediately recognised the ball and bear in the book. She pointed at them and said the word and I was so amazed that she actually recognised the objects! I might be bias a bit lar, but she's so cleaver.... :P
A Simple Way To Blunt Blood Sugar Spikes After Meals
21 hours ago
Noted down by







8 Muaks:
Your girl is really cute...... btw, where did you buy the piglet costume for her leh? Curious coz I wanna get one for Keith too (He is piggy ma LOL!)
she looks like u lar :)
Clever girl! Naomi looks so cute in this dress :)
Don't underestimate her..there is more she can do
Hi V--it's such a wonderful time when they're learning their first few words!
Tutiger, you can get it in any Mothercare, got tigger and eeyore as well. Tigger will look good on boy!
Mish's mum, I know!
Ruth, hehehhehehe pants.
Chanel, hahahahaha, now i wont dare to underestimate her.
TNP: Yeah, when i first heard her say mama.
vivian...you got tag from me..
http://chanelwong.blogspot.com/2007/09/tag-5-things.html
Awww...Isnt that the cutest piglet you have ever seen?
AShley has a fleece Piglet footed sleepingsuit bought in Disney Store by my girlfriend, but a tad too hot for our Malaysian weather so she only wore it to sleep.
Post a Comment