Pages

3

TAG - SAHM or FTWM...

Okie, after my nothing-so-special-but-getting-old birthday, I have some tags to do... let me do the easy peasy one first... This one is from the far-far-away-Netherland

So, let me see, to be a SAHM or FTWM???? Definitely SAHM if financial is not a problem. So far, I am lucky to be one....

Reasons being:

1) I wish to see my kid growing up.
2) I would like to bring up my own kid so I have no one to blame when my kid misbehave. :P
3) I am not ambitious, I don't really like working....

~~~Instructions~~~
Here’s how it works:

1. So easy peasy, if you were given a choice, would you be a SAHM or FTWM? Just provide 3 darn good reasons.

2. Include your post link to the list below and Finally,

3. Tag another three mommies List:

1. Immomsdaughter prefers to be a SAHM
2. Miche prefers to be a SAHM too.
3. Jess prefers to be SAHM!
4. Becky's Mum prefers to be SAHM....
5. VivianZ prefers to be SAHM

The tags goes to…

1. Mama Bok
2. allthingspurple

and for the rest of the tags, give me sometime, ok, promise, I will do them...

3 Muaks:

Anonymous said...

Hi V--all good reasons, I think (smile).

Also, being a SAHM is not easy work!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

Wah.... looks like u got tags to do .... and FYI, you just got tagged from me! SAHM is always my dream too.

allthingspurple said...

hey, i tagged you and you tag me right back !!!!

Back to Top