Pages

Journey to Singapore....

Here we are, safe and sound in Singapore. It wasn't that tough at all. Well, only for the short journey, I will not consider going to Mexico with Naomi, no way I am going there alone, no no no.

So, we took a noon flight. Naomi didn't sleep for 6 hour before we board the plane and that actually saved my life. Naomi was really noisy when we were at the boarding area. She wanted to get down and climb on the floor and I stopped her from doing do. Dirty, right? After we board the plane, Naomi was a bit frustrated, too tired I guess. Then she started to ask to be breastfed, and I did while the aircraft was taxi-ing, and she felt asleep just right before the take off. And amazingly she slept all the way to Singapore till we landed. I thank God for that. :)

She was really happy to be with aunty Nicole and Trinny jiejie, she just made herself at home.

1 Muaks:

chanelwong said...

you are like me....
will not go anywhere without Jeriel...
Some people said must give myself a break..hi hi...

Back to Top