Pages

7

Starbucks again!

Here I am in Starbucks again. A lot of people are really busy, everyone on the table has got a laptop and they look really busy. Well, me too, but I am just being bored. And with Naomi beside me having a cuppa(water in her sippy cup), how cool is that? Naomi is the only baby here. And her scream does get lots of attention. No, I am not proud of this kind of attention, ok?

Seriously, is everyone really this busy? Or most of them are just like me? I peeped on the screen beside my table, ha, that guy is chatting on MSN... let me see, the other one, ooohh.... surfing for japanese animation, there another one chatting too on skype,... so see, i am not the only one who spent RM10.50 just to kill some time...

7 Muaks:

Sammi said...

Your baby must be very enjoyed becuase she can come out "Kai Kai", ha! Be patience, line will be connected again.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

probably they want to get out of the house to surf the net :D Starbucks is my fav place ;D

Anonymous said...

Wished I had a starbucks.. with internet connection or Wi-Fi here.. that would be cool.. to get away from the store for abit. :)

Tutiger said...

Aiyoo... which ISP are u on? I wonder why are they causing u so much trouble leh.
Btw, kids at that age seems to want all the extra attention, huh?

Par said...

I don't think people go there to just work and work. They go because it's like a cafe with internet access or a nice place to relax.

chanelwong said...

You internet line is still down...hope it will be up soon...

Vivianz said...

Sammi: she loves kai kai so much that she demands to go out everyday!

MTC: I like starbucks with my laptop too. It's cosy! But not with a baby.... too much attention.

Mama Bok: if you ever come back here to KL, I'll treat you a cuppa k?

Tutiger: ya lar, it was some technical problem at my place, not the line.

ilovepearly: Those people are wearing working attire and chatting on MSN/Skype in starbucks on working hour, I guess must be curi curi a bit lar..

Chanel: UP liao!

Back to Top