Pages

7

Naomi is 19 months...





Naomi is 19 months old. She is off my breast for a week now, I miss breastfeeding her so much. She still asked once a while but she will just switch to ask me to make her milk immediately. She did not cry anymore. She accept formula milk with a lil bit of low sugar chocolate powder. At least she is taking some milk. So I don't mind that tiny bit of choc.


She is very active, very talkative and very cheeky still! I just found out that she knows Papa Sze's chinese name which really surprise me! I've never taught her about our name, she just pick it up because my mum always call Papa Sze by his chinese name. And if you ask her how mummy calls daddy, she will answer "Haaaa niiii!" really loud! hehehehe

7 Muaks:

Par said...

Thats a cute strawberry play tent.

Hazel said...

she is cute and lovely.

LHS said...

Happy 19 months old...
she is so pretty :)

Anonymous said...

she is very kuai leh, didnt cry for ur breast

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

haha the "Haaa Niii" is really funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh..!! she is just too cute..!! happy 19 months.. Naomi..!

Sasha Tan said...

Haaaa Ni!!! that's very cute!

Back to Top