Pages

3

Thai....

Everything is in Thai... including the blogger page! You wanna know why does my previous post looks like an unfinished post??? It is unfinished. It's not supposed to be "published" but to "saved as draft" but all the buttons are in Thai!!!! I can't remember which button to hit, I got the wrong one....

And the comments that I received... sorry guys, I hit the wrong button of "reject" as well I guess... Arghhhhhh geram-nye...

And it is really boringggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!

I will write more when I have the mood! :(

3 Muaks:

Anonymous said...

sawadeka!!!!

how's things??? BKK is not boringggggg!! I think you're just not familiar with the place and have a leech...opps! baby ;-) around u!! HAHAHA....poor thing! I hope it'll get better for you and you'll have a great adventure there!!!

Vivianz said...

waddee ka, miss mott... :P

It is boring when you are having a baby this small in BKK!!!! I can't even get to enjoy massage!!!! Arghhhhh

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

First time to your blog. you are in BKK...that caught my attn as I am in BKK too for two weeks. Got in a day earlier than you.

Hope you will be able to get massage...it's heavenly.

Back to Top