Pages

0

Another Tag- Sweet 18....

I have been doing tags non-stop!!! And if you have realised, 70% are from my dear Nicole. So to gain my readership, I have to follow the rules of the game... :P

And here it goes: Go to PopCulture site.Pick the year you turn 18 years old.Get yourself nostalgic over the songs that year.Write something about how those songs afffected you.Pass it on to five more friends (5 again????? no way no way.... )

I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly
I Finally Found Someone - Barbra Streisand & Bryan Adams
Don't Speak - No Doubt
Un-Break My Heart - Toni Braxton

Ar, these song basically didn't affect me much but I remember that time was my college year, I had to work part time in a cyber cafe to fund my own living expenses. These songs are the hit songs that kept playing and playing and playing for one whole day... And I was the one playing them... The only thing about those songs are they accompanied me to earn very very little money at my 18 years of age, and not that sweet at all.... :P But was fun though.

So to those above 18....
Banu - You might wanna hate me for keep tagging you...
Becky's Mum - Still remember your 18?

0 Muaks:

Back to Top