Pages

6

What's in my handbag??? - Tag

From Nicole's mouth only I realised I got this tag from Angeleyes, who tag me for the first time, who really has a pair of big round angel's eyes.... :) My responde very fast-leh, because my hubby don't need to use internet tonight, so now we side by side doing our "work" on our own laptops. How fun........???!!! Oh Nicole, I said I wanna put the pics of my diaper bags, now you see them lar.
After Naomi was born, I no longer carry a handbag, I only carry diaper bags... I have 3 types of diaper bags, a backpack for long journey so I can put more diapers and toys to occupy Naomi's time; a cross shoulder small diaper bag for very very short outting, like groceries shopping or playgroups; and the shoulder diaper bag that I use most often for casual shopping and normal outting.

What's in my diaper bags will be wet tissue, diapers, diaper changing mat, my purse, sometimes only credit cards no purse, toys, extra cloth for Naomi, a mobile phone (a must), keys... no bottle as Naomi is still breastfed, no food as Naomi is "underage". So basically that's it. Oh, sometimes there'll be a lipstick and a compact... but rarely...
Inside my bag....

Cross shoulder diaper bag - my favourite actually, very small...

Backpack diaper bag for long journey used...

My casual use diaper bag...

Now, I will have to pass it some someone... can be only one? The One???
God's Little Angel, Banu, you might want a meme.

6 Muaks:

Anonymous said...

very nice bags u got there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fast action! I cannot have so many bags or else I'll keep my things everywhere and end up not having everything!

God's Little Angel said...

ok, done.

Pass the TAG Mom2One. Am not good at setting the links in fact I don't know. But, will prompt her in her blog.

ok...happy tagging!

Anonymous said...

oh dear viv.. u got tag in www.aboutsss1979.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hi there, nice diaper bag you have. the last one, where did you buy that? :)....
Sandra

Vivianz said...

Sandra, I got the last one from US too... I don't think this brand sell diaper bag here...

Back to Top