Pages

0

Where I want to go next? - Tag

Nicole just give me the hardest tag in the world.... it's not that I need to send it out in 7 days, it's that I need to tag 5 people who has not done it, this is the hardest and so impossible for me, hey I am so new in blogging! I'm still considered one newbie, ain't I?

I am a shopaholic, where I wanna go next? Definitely MILAN, Italy!

So, now I have to talk about Milan....

We will begin with the world biggest cathedral 'Duomo'. It's located at the Piazza del Duomo, Milan's neuralgic center. A must-go place if I were in Milan, to be able to admire the view of the city on the roof.... And not far away is one the world's greatest opera houses, La Scala. And then I'll go to the museum, Pinacoteca di Brera. I don't think I'll stay there long, last time in the lourve Paris only took me 2 hours. Finally saw MonaLisa and couldn'y recall much about what I was looking at before hand. I am not very artistic person-lar. Ok, talk about artist, then i'll too go to have a look at the Statue of the famous Leornado Da Vincci, know not much about him but still will go there take pictures. Not to mention Castello Sforzesco the castle, Parco Sempiore the huge park, Arch of Peace.....etc etc etc...

And then, nothing else but to shop shop and shop!!!!! You let a shopaholic into Milan, ha! You have to be prepared for any consequenses. It's not complete without shopping in Milan! First, I'll go to the famous Golden Quad,Quadrilatero d'Oro, with the world's most exclusive boutiques, Gucci, Prada, Missoni, Armani...... I'll definitely go to Alessi to get some of their cutest household products.

Ok ok, enough or I 'll start bugging my hubby to go Italy....

******************************Start Copy********************************

Proposition : Where do you want to go Next, OUTSIDE OF YOUR COUNTRY, for tourism, work , study, whatever.

Requirements: Find some info about the place, itenary etc, pics if possible so you get MORE Traffic coming in, and maybe some people can find somewhere to go to. Excludes your NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR, ie Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, a country that borders yours.You must register for MyBloglog so we can blogwalk ah…..get it?

Quantity : FIVE PEOPLE. er... i cannot do 5, i swear, let me die if you want me to do five.

Tag Mode : Chain Link. 15 of them.You leave 15 people and their DEEP LINK of their Blog Name and TAGGED POST and hit out for five more.
So it will look like
Azrin going Down Under
MaRLinda in Disneyland Paris
Athira Baby and her Balamory Antics
MSAU shopping in Japan
Shannon revisits Australia
Immomsdaughter visit World Heritage New Zealand
MontessoriMum going to Austria
Judy Chow visit Europe
SSS1979 aka Nicole visit Korea
VivianZ visit Milan
**************************************************************************
Extra Rules: you cannot Tag another person who has performed the Tagging Rights to Travel. Check yr commentators.You MUST PASS this tag within 7 days of receiving it , or loose a days worth of Blog Revenue or $10 to charity. Can?Makes it interesting anyway.So no Lazy Tags running about, and yeah, eventually, there will be less than a 1:3 chance you can’t tag that someone. And pay those people in the list a visit, you never know if you can pinch / recycle some ideas for your next entry!

My 3 tags pass to:
ronlim
Becky's mum
allthingspurple

0 Muaks:

Back to Top