Pages

0

Finale?? Not yet....

Finally, I get to write something again! Yoohoo.... Just when I thought I have to give up my 4 days of blogging life...

Somehow the small small icons on a bar on the posting page (yes yes, compose mode) are missing! And the post i wrote all gone blank after I clicked on the "publish", only the title left. I kept trying and trying and trying but still they didn't turn up anymore. God knows how, they all just came back all of a sudden today. And I am not sure when will they gone missing again, so quickly, I write down something.

5th days of blogging, nothing much about motherhood yet, more about a techie idiot trying to figure out the blogging world. Well, this idiot is just doing fine till now, except for the lost post issue. But at the mean time, all good.... And may this endure for long long time.... I pray to God that the small small icons won't go missing again.....

0 Muaks:

Back to Top