Pages

3

who would i bring to an island???

Aiyor... This Island Tag from Christene is a big headache. Where should I find so many sisters and brothers to bring alone to the island???? I will be so lonely!!! So, no matter how, I will have to grab or kidnap someone along, well, at least one... Let's see who should I kidnap...

1. SSS1979 aka Nicole, arr... this girl is not working also-wor. Should be able to tag along-lar, hor? And by the way ah Christene, I am not siew-lai-lai lar, I am just a "housewife" or cantonese saying "wong min poh".

2. Becky's mum, hoi... can go island together all the way from neverland, oops, Netherlands....

3. Mandy, wanna join eh?

4. Michele Sau, haven't done this, have you? then we go along lar k?

:)

3 Muaks:

Anonymous said...

u got tagged, viv

Anonymous said...

MG brought me to an island liao wor...you kenot join u lor..:P
anyway..I have do it yet ler..:P

Vivianz said...

aiyar.....

Back to Top